Electronic and electrical waste gas treatmentelectronic-and-electrical-waste-gas-treatment
Electronic and electrical waste gas treatment
Hazard of Electronics and Electrical Appliances Exhaust Gas: In the electronics industry, the pollution to the atmosphere is mainly caused by the volatilization of some chemicals (such as sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, fluorocarbon chloride, carbon tetrachloride, trichloroethane and other organic halides) in the surface treatment process of components assembly and welding and circuit board cleaning. As well as the mechanical noise and a small amount of dust generated in the whole assembly process will also cause environmental pollution, these pollution gases will cause chronic or acute poisoning of the population.
Adsorption treatment principle:
(1) Direct adsorption method: organic waste gas adsorbed by activated carbon can reach more than 95% of the purification rate, simple equipment, investment is small, but the frequent replacement of activated carbon, increased loading and unloading, transportation, replacement and other work procedures, resulting in increased operating costs. Activated carbon adsorption is easy to saturate after a period of time, and the effect of waste gas treatment will decline. Activated carbon needs to be replaced regularly, so it is suggested to choose more durable photocatalysis and swirl tower spray tower spray method.
(2) Adsorption-recovery method: the use of activated carbon fiber adsorption of organic waste gas, after approaching saturation with superheated steam back-blowing, desorption and regeneration; This method requires the provision of the necessary steam volume.
(3) New adsorption-catalytic combustion method: this method combines the advantages of adsorption method and catalytic combustion method, using a new type of adsorption material (honeycomb activated carbon) adsorption, near saturation after the introduction of hot air for desorption, analysis, desorption exhaust gas into the catalytic combustion bed flameless combustion, its complete purification, hot gas in the system cycle Use, greatly reducing energy consumption. This method is characterized by stable and reliable operation, low investment, low operation cost and convenient maintenance. It is suitable for the treatment of waste gas with high air volume and low concentration. It is a mature and practical method for the treatment of organic waste gas in China.
Common treatment methods: adsorption, absorption, catalytic combustion, thermal combustion, biological reagent spray method.
Electronic and electrical waste gas treatment
Exhaust gas introduction: Because the electronic industry requires a high degree of cleanliness of the operating room, usually use a fan to extract various types of volatile gases from the process, so the electronic industry has the characteristics of large exhaust emissions, emission concentration is small.
Main components: the exhaust gases in the electronic industry are mainly two kinds of organic waste gas and acid and alkali waste gas. Organic categories are: non-methane total hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide, etc. Acid and base categories are: ammonia, sulfuric acid fog, fluoride, chloride, chlorine and so on.
Major sources: harmful gases causing environmental pollution in the electronic industry, mainly from the chip or circuit board production cleaning, homogenizing, degumming, etching, development process.
Introduction of electronic and electrical waste treatment plan
Activated carbon adsorption: the technology can efficiently absorb benzene, alcohol, ketone, ester, gasoline and other organic waste gases, suitable for the treatment of high air volume and low concentration of waste gases. The method utilizes the high strength adsorption of activated carbon and the action of air blower to adsorb the organic waste gas molecules, and has a good adsorption effect on the waste gas of benzene, alcohol, ketone, ester, gasoline and other organic solvents.
Applicable concentration: 0-300 mg/m3
Applicable air volume: 1000-100000 m3/h
Processing efficiency: 80-90%
1. the adsorption efficiency is as high as 90%, the adsorption capacity is large, and the application scope is wide.
2. maintenance is convenient, no need to put too much manpower into the request.
3., the specific surface area is large, and good selective adsorption can simultaneously handle a variety of mixed exhaust gases.
4. activated carbon has the characteristics of wide source and low price.
5. the operation is simple and safe.
Photochemical and photocatalytic oxidation are advanced oxidation technologies. The so-called photocatalytic reaction is the chemical reaction under the action of light. Photochemical reactions require molecules to absorb specific wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation, stimulate the production of molecular excited states, and then biochemical reactions to produce new substances, or become intermediate chemical products that initiate thermal reactions. The activation energy of photochemical reactions comes from the energy of photons. Photoelectric conversion and photochemical conversion have been very active research fields in the utilization of solar energy. Photocatalytic oxidation technology combines O2, H2O2 and other oxidants with photoemission through photoinduced oxidation. Ultraviolet light, including UV-H2O2 and UV-O2, can be used to treat refractory substances such as CCl4 and PCBs in sewage. In addition, in Fenton system with ultraviolet light, there is a synergistic effect between ultraviolet light and iron ions, which greatly accelerates the decomposition of H2O2 to produce hydroxyl radicals and promotes the oxidation of organic matter. It is one of the efficient ways to purify hydrocarbon waste gas and eliminate odor.
Applicable concentration: less than 10000 mg/m3
Applicable air volume: less than 50000 m3/h
Processing efficiency: 95-99%
Thermal recovery: 95-97%
1. high removal efficiency and no two pollution.
2., the scope of application is extensive, and it can cope with multiple working conditions.
3. the efficiency of transformation is stable and the distribution of airflow is reasonable, so as to ensure the effectiveness of explosion protection measures.
4. Low ignition temperature, flameless combustion, reduce open flame, save energy and greatly improve safety.
Washing tower, spray tower, water scrubber, swirling tray tower:
Generally, the gas-liquid countercurrent operation is adopted. The exhaust gas collected by the fan group is sucked into the scrubbing tower of the exhaust gas absorption. After the packing layer, the exhaust gas and the absorption liquid are fully contacted and absorbed to absorb and neutralize the exhaust gas. After the exhaust gas is purified, the exhaust gas is dehydrated and defogged by the demister plate, and is discharged into the atmosphere by the fan. The absorption liquid is pressurized by the pump at the bottom of the tower and then sprayed down at the top of the tower. Finally, it is recycled to the bottom of the tower for recycling.
Applicable air volume: less than 100000m3/h
Processing efficiency: 85-99%
1. use packing tower to purify waste gas, suitable for continuous and intermittent emission of waste gas treatment;
2. The technology is simple, the management is convenient, the operation and the maintenance is quite convenient and succinct, will not cause any influence to the workshop production;
3., it has wide application scope and can purify many kinds of pollutants at the same time.
4. lower pressure drop, greater flexibility and good defrosting performance.
The 5. tower body can be made of PP/ FRP and other materials according to the actual situation.
6. the packing adopts the Bauer ring with high efficiency and low resistance, which can completely remove odor and harmful substances in the gas.
7. Industrial waste gas treatment is well-designed, layer by layer purification and filtration of waste gas, the effect is better, the removal rate can be up to 99%.
Zouping Shuaike Painting Purification Equipment Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Guangzhou Jiuhua Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. It specializes in the design and manufacture of environmental protection painting equipment. Its main products are UV photocatalysis, spray tower, swirl tower, activated carbon environmental protection box, water curtain cabinet, central dust removal, paint baking room ass...查看详情
site:xuanliubanta.com.cn site:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn site:xuanliubanta.com site:www.xuanliubanta.com domain:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn 都可以联系到我们
98家 安徽芜湖2018年第一轮VOCs重点整治企业名单 日前，安徽芜湖印发芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单。芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs治理企业共98家。详情似下：芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单1安徽东隆羽绒股分有限公司2巢湖喷鼻枫塑胶助剂有限公...
9种VOCs治理措施及要求 产业源VOCs减排具体办法及要求VOCs首要源项包罗储罐和污水、工艺有组织、装卸，各项源项差别较年夜。1、 周全奉行“泄露检测与修复”成立信息治理平台，周全阐发泄露点信息，对易泄露环控制定针对性改良办法，经由过程泉源节...
546家 重庆九龙坡2018-2019年汽修行业VOCs治理项目 日前，复庆九龙坡发文要求，治理汽修行业喷涂废气。凡喷涂功课未在密闭空间内实行、VOCs搜集不完全、治理举措措施不匹配、VOCs排放不达标和废气污染扰平易近的汽修企业均纳进治理范畴。2018年完玉成区一类、...
为船厂而生的VOCs处理技术 你准备好了吗？ “在汽车、化工等行业利用成熟的挥发性有机物（VOCs）处置手艺，可否适配船舶产业？”这多是最近几年来造船企业VOCs治理者们最为纠结的题目。按照有关政策划定，上海地域船企从2015年第四时度起起头缴纳VO...
VOCs治理潜力巨大 有望成为最具弹性空间的板块之一 日前，国务院正式印发《打赢蓝天捍卫战三年步履打算》(简称《步履打算》)，明白了年夜气污染防治工作的整体思绪、根基方针、首要使命和保证办法，提出了打赢蓝天捍卫战的时候表和线路图。《步履打算》把方针...
低价竞争无赢家 VOCs治理企业要走长远发展之路 7月24日，24家环保公司竞标天津某VOCs治理项目落下了帷幕。白热化的竞争事实有无赢家？2018年6月，天津市某公司公布招标VOCs治理举措措施项目。此次共24家公司进行采办投标书投标，当天投标会议室来投标的人头...