Treatment of culture and Slaughter Waste Gastreatment-of-culture-and-slaughter-waste-gas
Treatment of culture and Slaughter Waste Gas:
With the continuous expansion of livestock production and operation scale and the continuous improvement of intensive degree, a large number of livestock and poultry products are produced, but also emit a large number of odors, such as hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, volatile fatty acids, trimethylamine, methane, fecal odor, mercaptan, etc., mixed together emit a bad smell. Seriously endanger the health of livestock and poultry, reduce the disease resistance of livestock and poultry, hinder the play of production performance: but also endanger the health of people, especially breeders: its release into the atmosphere may also form acid rain, causing pollution to the environment. Therefore, how to effectively control the malodor of farms is an urgent problem to ensure the sustainable development of animal husbandry. The occurrence, harm and nutritional control measures of stench in farms are summarized as follows.
1 production of stench in farms
Apart from the serious environmental pollution caused by feces, urine and sewage, air pollution is also a serious environmental problem. The most direct manifestation of air pollution in farms is malodor, which is an unpleasant odor produced by the mixing of various odorous gases in the air. Malodor in farms mainly comes from feces, urine, sewage, bedding materials, feed residues, breathing gases of livestock and poultry, skin secretions of livestock and poultry, dead livestock and so on, and is communicated with farms. Wind conditions are closely related to suspended solids in the air. Livestock and poultry waste and sewage are the main sources of odor in farms.
The excrement and urine of livestock and poultry and the sewage from flushing farms are rich in carbohydrates, fats, proteins, minerals and vitamins. These substances are the nutrient source of microbial growth and reproduction. Under anaerobic conditions, carbohydrates decompose into methane, organic acids and alcohols. Proteins and amino acids are digested and degraded by bacteria to produce odorous substances such as ammonia, ethylene alcohol, dimethyl sulfide, hydrogen sulfide, methylamine and trimethylamine. Gas from the digestive tract, secretions of sebaceous glands and sweat glands, exogenous hormones from livestock and dirt adhering to the body surface also emit odors unique to livestock and poultry. In addition, the dust in the air of the farm is closely related to the production of odorous gases. Dust is the carrier of microorganisms, adsorbing a large number of odorous compounds and ammonia, while microorganisms constantly decompose the dust organic matter to produce odor.
2 main ingredients of stench in farms
The odorous odor of farms is derived from many gases, and its components are very complex. In view of this, the researchers identified the composition of odorous gases from livestock farms and found 168 odorous compounds, of which 30 odorous compounds had a threshold of <0.001 mg/m3. According to their composition, these odor compounds can be divided into: (1) nitrogen compounds, such as ammonia, amide, amine, indole, etc.; (2) sulfur compounds, such as hydrogen sulfide, thioether, mercaptan, etc.; (3) oxygen-containing compounds, such as fatty acids; (4) hydrocarbons, such as alkanes, alkynes, aromatic hydrocarbons; and (6) halogens and their derivatives, such as chlorine. Gas, halogenated hydrocarbons, etc. Owing to the mixing of gases, it is difficult to distinguish which particular gas is responsible for the farm odor. It is generally believed that the malodor is mainly caused by ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and volatile fatty acids.
3 odor treatment in farms
Photocatalytic oxidation takes place under the action of External visible light. Photocatalytic oxidation reaction is a kind of photocatalytic oxidation reaction which uses semiconductor and air as catalyst and takes light as energy to degrade organic matter into CO2 and H2O. The semiconductor used by our company is currently the most efficient nano TiO2 photocatalyst. In photocatalytic oxidation, electron hole pairs are produced on nano-sized titanium dioxide photocatalyst by ultraviolet irradiation, which react with water (H2O) and oxygen (O2) adsorbed on the surface to form oxidizing oxygen free radicals (OH-) and superoxide ion free radicals (O2-). Odorous gases such as aldehydes, benzene, ammonia, amines, phenols, nitrogen oxides, sulfides, and other VOCs can be reduced to carbon dioxide (CO2), water (H2O) and other non-toxic and harmless substances under the action of photocatalytic oxidation. Because there are no additives in the photocatalytic oxidation process, it will not Produce two pollution.
Odor treatment of refuse disposal waste disposal site
Residents complain about the stench of garbage dumps and garbage dumps. They also complain about how to deal with the stench of garbage dumps and garbage dumps. Treatment station odor and purification, garbage treatment station odor treatment and other services and equipment.
What are the specific components of stench in garbage dump?
Landfill odor pollutants mainly come from halogenated hydrocarbons and benzene series, which belong to serious "three-way" pollutants. In addition, organic sulfur compounds with low content and low olfactory threshold may also be included, and organic amine compounds may not belong to the characteristic substances of landfill odor. Odor is one of the most polluting sources of refuse transfer stations.
In 2006, the Ministry of Construction promulgated and implemented two relevant industry standards, clearly stipulating that odor pollution should be detected, evaluated and prevented. China has adopted a unified standard for the evaluation and management of odor (GB14554-1993 standard for odor pollutants discharge). The standard was formulated in 1993, referring to the experience of Japan. It stipulates the standard limits of eight single odor pollutants and one comprehensive index odor concentration.
Waste transfer stations are different from general industrial enterprises. Most of them are built in mixed areas such as commercial residents in the city center. Due to the serious lag of waste classification and classification, various kinds of garbage are mixed together to produce strong odor. The composition of this odor is complex and lacks regularity. It has obvious industry characteristics and particularity.
Therefore, it is still unclear whether the current national standards are applicable to refuse transfer stations and whether there are other characteristic substances in the odor of refuse.
Working principle of deodorizing equipment in refuse disposal field:
1. dream environmental protection swirling plate tower www.xuanliubanta.com deodorizing equipment
The light quantum with different energy is produced by a special excitation light source. The strong absorption of the light quantum by the malodorous substance is used to dissociate and excite the molecule of the malodorous substance under the bombardment of a large number of energy-carrying light quantum.
2. dream environmental protection swirling plate tower www.xuanliubanta.com deodorizing equipment
The oxygen molecules in the air are decomposed by photon quantum to produce free oxygen, i. e. reactive oxygen species (ROS). Ozone is produced because of the imbalance of positron and positron electrons.
3. Under the action of this light quantum, ozone can produce a large number of new ecological hydrogen, reactive oxygen species, hydroxyl oxygen and other active groups. Some malodorous substances can also react with active groups, and eventually convert into harmless substances such as CO2 and H2O, so as to completely remove odorous gases. Because the average energy of the light quantum produced by the excitation light source is 1 eV~7 eV, it is difficult to realize or make the slow chemical reaction very fast under normal conditions by properly controlling the reaction conditions, which greatly improves the efficiency of the reactor.
4. Odorous gas is introduced into the light quantum purification device by the collection system. After a series of reflections are induced by the light quantum produced by the special excitation light source, the odor is decomposed into harmless components such as CO2 and H2O. The device is a green environmental protection air purification device with strong function. No secondary pollution, after the reaction, the main exhaust gas is nitrogen, oxygen, water, carbon dioxide and other harmless gases.
We independently develop and produce large-scale waste gas treatment equipment, commercial sterilization, deodorization and deodorization equipment, pollution treatment series for civil decoration, and provide solutions for bank treasury counting, odor purification and disinfection, food workshop disinfection, dustless room, ten thousand clean room workshop purification.
Characteristics of deodorizing equipment in refuse disposal sites:
1. Reasonable structure, compact, moderate volume, light weight, long material life, easy maintenance, low cost of consumable materials. It is equipped with intelligent over-humidity, over-temperature, short-circuit and other overload protection devices. It has low resistance, low noise, low energy consumption, high reliability and high efficiency of waste gas treatment. It can be designed and installed on site according to different environments, different conditions and specific status quo to optimize the environment.
2. the area is small, and it can be directly built on the top of the pollution source.
3. The reaction speed is fast, the residence time is very short (only a few seconds), the treatment effect is good, the odor can be completely decomposed by controlling the reaction conditions.
4. Start-up and stop very quickly, that is, open-to-use, not affected by temperature, there is no complex biological domestication and cultivation process, the operation is extremely simple, without the need for full-time staff to guard.
5. The reaction process only needs electricity and does not need to add other auxiliary reagents and fillers, so it can save a series of tedious affairs such as purchasing, transportation, storage and management of reagents and fillers, and can greatly save manpower and operating costs.
Scope of application of deodorization equipment in refuse dump: garbage transfer station, sewage treatment station, sewage treatment plant, garbage treatment plant, pumping station, cigarette factory, flavor plant, excrement treatment, meat processing plant, slaughterhouse, etc. Toxic gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, microorganisms and suspended particulate matter produced in hospitals, restaurants, hotels, public places, laboratories, etc.
Zouping Shuaike Painting Purification Equipment Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Guangzhou Jiuhua Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. It specializes in the design and manufacture of environmental protection painting equipment. Its main products are UV photocatalysis, spray tower, swirl tower, activated carbon environmental protection box, water curtain cabinet, central dust removal, paint baking room ass...查看详情
site:xuanliubanta.com.cn site:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn site:xuanliubanta.com site:www.xuanliubanta.com domain:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn 都可以联系到我们
98家 安徽芜湖2018年第一轮VOCs重点整治企业名单 日前，安徽芜湖印发芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单。芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs治理企业共98家。详情似下：芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单1安徽东隆羽绒股分有限公司2巢湖喷鼻枫塑胶助剂有限公...
9种VOCs治理措施及要求 产业源VOCs减排具体办法及要求VOCs首要源项包罗储罐和污水、工艺有组织、装卸，各项源项差别较年夜。1、 周全奉行“泄露检测与修复”成立信息治理平台，周全阐发泄露点信息，对易泄露环控制定针对性改良办法，经由过程泉源节...
546家 重庆九龙坡2018-2019年汽修行业VOCs治理项目 日前，复庆九龙坡发文要求，治理汽修行业喷涂废气。凡喷涂功课未在密闭空间内实行、VOCs搜集不完全、治理举措措施不匹配、VOCs排放不达标和废气污染扰平易近的汽修企业均纳进治理范畴。2018年完玉成区一类、...
为船厂而生的VOCs处理技术 你准备好了吗？ “在汽车、化工等行业利用成熟的挥发性有机物（VOCs）处置手艺，可否适配船舶产业？”这多是最近几年来造船企业VOCs治理者们最为纠结的题目。按照有关政策划定，上海地域船企从2015年第四时度起起头缴纳VO...
VOCs治理潜力巨大 有望成为最具弹性空间的板块之一 日前，国务院正式印发《打赢蓝天捍卫战三年步履打算》(简称《步履打算》)，明白了年夜气污染防治工作的整体思绪、根基方针、首要使命和保证办法，提出了打赢蓝天捍卫战的时候表和线路图。《步履打算》把方针...
低价竞争无赢家 VOCs治理企业要走长远发展之路 7月24日，24家环保公司竞标天津某VOCs治理项目落下了帷幕。白热化的竞争事实有无赢家？2018年6月，天津市某公司公布招标VOCs治理举措措施项目。此次共24家公司进行采办投标书投标，当天投标会议室来投标的人头...