Waste gas treatment for paintingwaste-gas-treatment-for-painting
Waste gas treatment for painting
Brief introduction of UV photodegradation process for spraying waste gas
At present, the main methods of waste gas treatment in spray painting workshop are low-temperature condensation, activated carbon adsorption-catalytic combustion, biological treatment, photocatalytic plasma, UV photocatalyst, micro-nano bubbles and other organic waste gas purification technology.
After years of technical exploration and engineering analysis, the company can adopt photocatalytic plasma, UV photocatalyst, micro-nano bubble, biodegradation and other organic waste gas purification technology for the spray paint workshop waste gas treatment, the correct application of three single technology or the use of combination technology for waste gas treatment efficiency can be achieved. Emission standards.
Swirling plate tower
Part 1 the main sources of exhaust gas in spray painting workshop
The exhaust gas of paint spraying workshop mainly comes from the volatile vapor of organic solvents in the paint spraying process and the volatile exhaust gas produced during the drying process, which is called volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The main components are benzene, toluene, xylene and so on. Generally speaking, the highest content of VOCs is produced in the process of using, coating and cleaning solvents. Specifically to the production workshop, the most organic waste gases are spray room, air room, paint mixing room, drying room, and so on, and the components of the waste gases produced in different workshops are not the same. The chemical composition analysis of VOCs in the coating process of light vehicle shows that the main chemical composition of VOCs in the coating process is aromatic hydrocarbons and OVOCs such as ethyl acetate, butyl acetate and propylene glycol methyl ether acetate.
Swirling plate tower
The exhaust gas of spraying paint is produced on the spraying workbench of the workpiece. Most of the paint sprayed by high-pressure air is left on the workpiece. The other paint spray dust is formed when the exhaust gas is taken out. The content of these dust is not high, the particle size is small, most of them are below 10 micron, if not treated, directly into the UV photolysis purification equipment, will block the UV lamp emitting energy, affecting the treatment effect.
The latest process flow chart (exhaust gas converted to exhaust gas) is as follows:
Simple flowchart of paint waste gas treatment and industrial waste gas treatment process www.xuanliubanta.com
Simple flowchart of paint exhaust gas treatment and industrial waste gas treatment process
Paint spray exhaust gas is purified by atomizing scrubber. Because of spiral air intake and high-level atomization, gas and liquid are fully contacted. Fine dust, uncoagulated paint particles and a small amount of organic waste gas are absorbed by scrubbing liquid. The exhaust gas is dehydrated by wire mesh demister in scrubber and then enters dry ultrafine filter to feed dust. Deep treatment is carried out to ensure that the dust in the exhaust gas is completely removed.
Spray paint waste gas treatment process is introduced, spray paint waste gas is first purified by atomization scrubber and then further filtered by cleaning balls while removing water gas.
The waste gas treated by water can be further deodorized and deodorized by UV high-efficiency photolysis purification equipment.
The principle of UV photolysis and purification is introduced.
1. The product uses a special high-energy high-ozone UV light beam to irradiate odor gas, cracking odor gas such as ammonia, trimethylamine, hydrogen sulfide, methyl thiol, methyl thioether, dimethyl disulfide, carbon disulfide and styrene, sulfide H2S, VOC, benzene, toluene, molecular bonds, so that the state of pollutants in a free state. Molecules are combined with ozone to form small molecules harmless or low harmful compounds, such as CO2, H2O, etc.
Secondly, decomposition of oxygen molecules in the air by high-energy and high-ozone UV beams produces free oxygen, i.e. reactive oxygen species (ROS), which must be combined with oxygen molecules to produce ozone because of the imbalance of positrons and positrons carried by free oxygen.
UV + O2 O - + O * (reactive oxygen species) O + O2 O3 (ozone), ozone is known to have a strong oxidation of organic compounds, odor and other irritating odors have an immediate effect on the removal.
3. After the odor gas is imported into the purification equipment by exhaust air equipment, the purification equipment uses high-energy UV ultraviolet light beam and ozone to decompose and oxidize the odor gas synergistically, so that the odor gas can be degraded into low-molecular compounds, water and carbon dioxide, and then discharged outdoors through the exhaust pipe.
4. Using high-energy UV beam to break down the molecular bonds of bacteria in odorous gases, destroy the nucleic acid (DNA) of bacteria, and then carry on the oxidation reaction through ozone, so as to achieve the goal of deodorizing and killing bacteria thoroughly.
Product performance overview
1. Efficient deodorization: It can effectively remove volatile organic compounds (VOC), inorganic compounds, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, mercaptan and other major pollutants, as well as a variety of odor, the highest deodorization efficiency can reach more than 99%, the deodorization effect greatly exceeded the national standards for the discharge of odor pollutants promulgated in 1993 (GB14554-93).
2. No need to add any substances: just need to set up the corresponding exhaust pipe and exhaust power, so that odorous gases through this equipment for deodorization decomposition and purification, without adding any substances to participate in chemical reactions. ，
3. Strong adaptability: It can be used for deodorization and purification of high concentration, atmospheric volume and different odorous gases. It can work continuously 24 hours a day and run steadily and reliably.
4. Low operating cost: This equipment has no mechanical action, no noise, no need for special management and daily maintenance, only need to be checked regularly. The energy consumption of this equipment is low (every 1000 cubic meters/hour, only consumes about 0.2 degree of electric energy). The wind resistance of the equipment is very low < 50pa, which can save a lot of energy consumption of exhaust power.
Fifth, no pretreatment: odor gas does not need special pretreatment, such as heating, humidification and so on, the working environment temperature of the equipment in the Celsius-30 C-95 C, humidity in 30-98%, PH value in 2-13 can work normally.
Sixth, the equipment covers a small area, light weight: suitable for compact layout, small site and other special conditions, equipment covers a small area / large handling air volume.
7. Manufacture of high-quality imported materials: fire-proof, explosion-proof, high corrosion resistance, safe and stable equipment performance, using stainless steel materials, equipment life in more than 15 years.
8. Environmental protection high-tech patented products: Adopting the most advanced technology concept in the world, through long-term repeated experiments by experts and engineers of our company, we have developed high-tech environmental protection purifying products with completely independent intellectual property rights, which can thoroughly decompose toxic and harmful substances in odorous gases and achieve perfection. Deodorization effect, after decomposition of odor gas, can completely achieve harmless discharge, never produce secondary pollution, while achieving high-efficiency disinfection and sterilization.
Zouping Shuaike Painting Purification Equipment Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of Guangzhou Jiuhua Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. It specializes in the design and manufacture of environmental protection painting equipment. Its main products are UV photocatalysis, spray tower, swirl tower, activated carbon environmental protection box, water curtain cabinet, central dust removal, paint baking room ass...查看详情
site:xuanliubanta.com.cn site:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn site:xuanliubanta.com site:www.xuanliubanta.com domain:www.xuanliubanta.com.cn 都可以联系到我们
98家 安徽芜湖2018年第一轮VOCs重点整治企业名单 日前，安徽芜湖印发芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单。芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs治理企业共98家。详情似下：芜湖市2018年第一轮VOCs复点整治企业名单1安徽东隆羽绒股分有限公司2巢湖喷鼻枫塑胶助剂有限公...
9种VOCs治理措施及要求 产业源VOCs减排具体办法及要求VOCs首要源项包罗储罐和污水、工艺有组织、装卸，各项源项差别较年夜。1、 周全奉行“泄露检测与修复”成立信息治理平台，周全阐发泄露点信息，对易泄露环控制定针对性改良办法，经由过程泉源节...
546家 重庆九龙坡2018-2019年汽修行业VOCs治理项目 日前，复庆九龙坡发文要求，治理汽修行业喷涂废气。凡喷涂功课未在密闭空间内实行、VOCs搜集不完全、治理举措措施不匹配、VOCs排放不达标和废气污染扰平易近的汽修企业均纳进治理范畴。2018年完玉成区一类、...
为船厂而生的VOCs处理技术 你准备好了吗？ “在汽车、化工等行业利用成熟的挥发性有机物（VOCs）处置手艺，可否适配船舶产业？”这多是最近几年来造船企业VOCs治理者们最为纠结的题目。按照有关政策划定，上海地域船企从2015年第四时度起起头缴纳VO...
VOCs治理潜力巨大 有望成为最具弹性空间的板块之一 日前，国务院正式印发《打赢蓝天捍卫战三年步履打算》(简称《步履打算》)，明白了年夜气污染防治工作的整体思绪、根基方针、首要使命和保证办法，提出了打赢蓝天捍卫战的时候表和线路图。《步履打算》把方针...
低价竞争无赢家 VOCs治理企业要走长远发展之路 7月24日，24家环保公司竞标天津某VOCs治理项目落下了帷幕。白热化的竞争事实有无赢家？2018年6月，天津市某公司公布招标VOCs治理举措措施项目。此次共24家公司进行采办投标书投标，当天投标会议室来投标的人头...